MHSMGB participates in Fry’s Community Rewards Program. That means MHSMGB earns money when you shop for groceries at Fry’s or Fry’s Marketplace. All you need to do is enter your Fry’s V.I.P. Card number when you check out.
If you don’t have a Fry’s V.I.P. Card, you can register for one in just a few moments at the Fry’s Customer Service desk. Once you have a V.I.P. Card and it has been activated by Fry’s, you will need to perform the following steps to 1.) create an online Fry’s Account, and 2.) link it to Fry’s Community Rewards Program.
Fry’s Community Rewards Program.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
1. NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
2. Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
3. Select ‘Register’.
4. Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
5. Select ‘Use Card Number’.
6. Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
7. Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
8. Select ‘Find Stores’.
9. Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
10. You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
11. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
12. Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
2. Select ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
4. Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
5. Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number:
(QS482) or name of organization: McClintock HS and Gavel Boosters (MHSMGB)
7. Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
8. Then select ‘save changes’.
9. If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.